The given Terms & Conditions will be considered as an agreement between the Website Owner (Aishani Consultants”, “us”, “we” or “our”) and you, the site visitor (“User”, “Customer”, “Visitor”, “You”, “Your”). Through this page we announce the general Terms & Conditions of your use of the website (http://aishaniconsultants.com) or its related products and services (collectively, “Services” or “Website”).
The website and content provided through this site are solely for information purpose. As site content is purely for the information purpose, thus should not be taken as substitute for legal advice, investment advice, taxation advice etc. The site content and website doesn’t intend to supply you with any nature of warranty/guarantee or certification.
USE OF CONTENT
Any brand, label, name, mark heading, brand, shape, signature or combination of them present in our Website, except when mentioned otherwise, are assets either owned by the business or the associate units of business featured on the Website.
It is strictly prohibited to use any of the site content or above mentioned assets, unless it’s mentioned in these Terms & Conditions. Without the respective organization’s written authorization & approval, you are not allowed to modify or sell the Website content. Also, it is forbidden and considered unauthorized to reproduce, publicly perform, or use the website material for any commercial or public purpose without prior approval from the respective organization.
ACCEPTABLE WEBSITE USE
(A) Security Rules
Users/visitors are forbidden from any violation or attempt to violate the security of the Site.
1. User is prohibited to log into a server or account to which the authorization access is not allowed. Visitor is not authorized to access the data that is not intended for the user.
2. It will be considered violation of security if user attempts to scan, test or probe the vulnerability of a system or authentication measures of the system without any authorization.
3. It is not permitted to send unsolicited email, product promotions or advertisements of services. Any user trying to violate the system security will be subject to criminal or civil liability. The business & its associate entities will possess all the rights to investigate and involve law enforcement authorities in such incidents involving violations.
(B) General Rules
Visitor is not permitted to use the website for distributing, transmitting or destroying material:
1. That could encourage activities that can be considered as offence or violation of law and regulation.
2. That will contravene the trademark, copyright or other intellectual property rights of others.
3. That is defamatory, scurrilous, obscene, abusive, threatening or slanderous.
The website user agrees to hold harmless & indemnify the Company, its directors, employees, officers from any action, claim, demand, loss or damage whichsoever emerges from their breach of the Terms & Conditions or use of the website (http://aishaniconsultants.com).
Aishani Consultants and its associate entities shall not be held liable for any special, direct, indirect, incidental, exemplary or consequential damages, that will also include but not limit to, damages for goodwill, data, and loss of profits or other intangible damages resulting from or in relation to the website, its services or this Terms & Conditions agreement. Our liability in any situation is limited to the amount of fees or payment, if any, paid by you to Aishani Consultants.
Aishani Consultants and its associate entities make no warranties or representations regarding the reliability, accuracy, completeness, correctness and timelines of any information, content, text, software, links, graphics or communications provided through or on the use of the website will be uninterrupted or error-free.
Aishani Consultants will not be held liable for any monetary or other damage suffered by you resulting from:
DISCLAIMER OF CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES
1. The failure, interruption, delay or corruption of any information transferred or dispatched in connection with the use of the website.
2. Any error or interruption in the operation of the website. You understand and acknowledge that Aishani Consultants shall not be held liable for any special, direct, indirect, incidental, exemplary or consequential damages, that will also include but not limit to, damages for goodwill, data, and loss of profits or other intangible damages.
The company, entities, organizations or parties associated with the corporate brand name, mentioned on this website shall not be held liable for any damages whatsoever, any special, direct, indirect, incidental, exemplary or consequential damages, that will also include but not limit to, damages for goodwill, data, and loss of profits or other intangible damages, resulting from the use or inability to use the Site or Site material, regardless of any warranty, tort or contract, and whether or not, such entities were warned or apprised on the possibility of such losses or damages.